The rainy season brings many changes to the environment. Not only weather changes, humidity levels, mosquito growth, and the spread of bacteria and diseases also increase. Various health problems such as flu, coughing, nasal congestion, and diarrhea are more vulnerable for babies during the rainy season. Now, if you are worried that the first rainy season can disrupt the health and development of your baby, there are some preventative steps you can take. The following 10 tips help keep Mother babies safe from disease disorders during the rainy season:
1. Keep baby clean and dry During the rainy season, your baby still needs to be bathed so that his body is always clean. When bathing, give more attention to areas prone to damp and germs such as the neck, armpit folds, and genital organs. After bathing, immediately dry the little one’s body and do not let the body part wet or damp. This is to prevent germs from sticking to the body.
2. Wear warm and comfortable clothes Wear your little clothes made of good cotton to prevent excess moisture from causing mold to grow. However, don’t forget to always provide a jacket to keep your child warm when the weather suddenly gets cold.
3. Avoid mosquito bites In this rainy season, dengue fever is endemic in several regions in Indonesia. Therefore, to prevent your child from the disease, you can try to wear clothes and trousers, apply mosquito repellent lotion that is safe for babies, and install mosquito nets on his bed.
4. Keep away from people who are sick Avoid your little one from people who are suffering from flu or other infections. During the rainy season, viruses easily spread and transmit disease.
5. Avoid crowded places Places like malls or markets are very risky to become a … Read More