Many married couples want to have babies soon so that the atmosphere in the family is more complete. So many ways are done by pairs of lovers by participating in children’s programs. Almost all parents want the birth of a healthy and strong baby and no less.
For parents, especially pregnant women, the health of babies in the womb is a top priority that must be taken care of. The development of the baby in the womb has several effects for the mother such as nausea, dizziness, easily tired, which sometimes makes the mother have to look carefully in handling the problem.
Here are some ways for pregnant women to keep their womb babies healthy
• Always control the development of your baby when doing the examination, it’s good to control the doctor with her husband, so that they can know each other about the condition of the baby in the womb.
• Consume lots of fruits and vegetables, because most pregnant women complain of frequent constipation.
• Drink plenty of water or mineral water.
• Eat food that is highly nutritious, so that the nutrition of the mother and baby in the womb is fulfilled.
• Avoid consuming food or anything related to chemicals, because it will risk making you and your baby poisoned.
• Avoid drinking alcoholic or carbonated drinks.
• As much as possible avoid cigarettes, whatever it is, either directly or as a passive shopper.
• Don’t be afraid to ask someone who has experience such as a parent or expert like a doctor so that your baby is healthy.
• We recommend that you reduce the portion of your activity when you are pregnant, you should continue to do routine activities as usual but do not get tired.
• Do not take a bath with hot water when you are pregnant.
• The last is adequate rest. It’s good you have to set your lifestyle so that the baby you are pregnant can be born healthy and perfect.